

Hello and welcome to our blog - I send out monthly updates on the kids - usually around the 29th of each month...but I thought this would be a fun way to keep up with us throughout the month too!
So, enjoy our photos, please come visit anytime!
What an August it has been! Joe had a business trip to Branson, Missouri and I got to join him! The kids stayed home and Grandma Williams aka "Mo" and Uncle Ry Ry played with Joey and Morgan all week!
We have also FINALLY began "construction" on the addition! It all begins by tearing out the old driveway, next tearing down that storage garage (I DID NOT PUT THAT SUN ON THERE!), and then we hope to break ground on the cement garage floor and begin framing the 2 story addition soon! We'll keep you posted on this blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment