Saturday, September 22, 2007

SUPER FUN IN SEPTEMBER!











Well, we've had quite a fun September! From funny faces during bath time, to just playing in the family room, to right before bed time...these two are lots of fun! (EXCEPT when hungry, potty training, really ready to nap but not wanting to stop what they were doing, really wanting to eat but mommy is taking too long getting the bottle ready or just because he's 2 or she's almost 9 months!!) Joe and I are really enjoying this time in their lives (and ours!). Joey is quite entertaining with his singing, stories, comments and phrases. Morgan is very curious, constantly looking around and smiles at everyone she sees. And as you can see from the photo, she is minutes away from walking - WAY TOO SOON! We love taking Jack for walks and having a family adventure through the streets of our neighborhood. Joey says "Hi Neighbor!" to everyone we pass, followed by "It's a beautiful day!" It definitely brings our neighbors smiles to their faces.

It's a challenge at times, but it is just so fun being parents to these two kids! Coming up in a few weeks is Morgan's 9 month doctors appointment followed 15 minutes later by Joey's 2 and 1/2 year doctors appointment - I look forward to adding thier "stats" to an upcoming blog post!


As October approaches, we are also hopeful that official "construction" will begin on our addition to our home. Presently we are in limbo with a flood permit...here's hoping it gets approved soon! Enjoy the rest of September!







Joe, Megan, Joey and Morgan Schmidt (& Jack Dog too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH! It looks as though you have some great little green frogs stickin' out their tongues! :)

I miss you friend. I shall come visit sometime soon. I am actually looking for a new house church, so I shall get your info.

peace.