Tuesday, May 6, 2008

We're FUNCTIONAL!

WE HAVE A KITCHEN!
I can bake, boil, wash dishes and place things on counters! WHAT A BLESSING!
My dad and Joe having been working every weekend possible and until all hours of the night to get to this point...and I couldn't be happier.
We are a ways away from being completely finished (tile on the back splash, new sink, new microwave range, flooring, lighting, painting, handles on the cabinets, and couter tops (which will then allow for our double oven and cooking surface to be added and the old white stove to be THROWN AWAY!) But for those of you who know the BEFORE - WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

BEFORE:


AFTER: (and that's not the same window - it's down about 4 feet - the old one was filled in to allow all those wonderful cabinets!





SEE THE NEW STAIRS - My dad did that!


OUR HOUSE WITH ALL THE SIDING ON! (brick to come soon!)


Joe, Megan, Joey and Morgan Schmidt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the only way I could figure out how to get ahold of you! :)

I have a wedding invite for you. If I don't see you at church, I'll drop it by your house.

peace.