
Well, we are at 39 weeks along with this pregnancy and I must say - I am ready for this baby boy to arrive!
Being tall, I shouldn't complain too much, but it is squishy to share my lungs, stomach, bladder and waste line with a growing baby!
Can't touch my toes - so I wear crocs or my fake Uggs
Can't get in and out of chairs very well anymore...
But I also CAN'T WAIT for baby to arrive!
It's ALL worth it!
Next photos will most likely be our little addition - hopefully soon!
He's officially due Feb. 5th!
Joe, Megan, Joey and Morgan Schmidt (and baby boy to)
2 comments:
awww..you look so good. i'm jealous! your hair is sooo long too...must be some good prenatal vits! hang in there. can't wait to hear the amazing arrival of your little guy! i'll call you this week.
Ah, the last week of pregnancy! How exciting! No matter how many times you do it, it's just as exciting as the first, isn't it?? How wonderful that you get to meet this little boy so soon! Take care and be sure to have someone add me to the list to bring you a meal!
Post a Comment