Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary - 10 years!

10 years ago, on August 4th, Joe and I got married.
If you ask people who were there, (because we've been told over and over) it was one of the best weddings and definitely a topper of all receptions we've (or they've) ever been to.

For our 10 year anniversary, we (finally) got bedroom furniture.  It is so awesome!
We also went on a date to Rick's Boatyard (a favorite of ours since the beginning).

I wore the same dress that I wore on a fancy date on our honeymoon.
(Don't fill it quite the same way, but happy to still be able to wear it at all!)




On the card I gave Joe, I wrote a few things in these last 10 years that I am so thankful for:
- 4 Beautiful children
-Trips together all over the world
-A wonderful home
-Amazing Friends
-Rooted in Faith
-Blessed beyond measure
-Loving Family
-Fun Hobbies
-A great yard
-Supportive House Church
-A successful career
-Fantastic schooling for the kids
-Using God's Giftings
-Each other

We are so very blessed.  I can't wait to see where the next 10 years take us, and beyond!

Joe, Megan, Joey, Morgan, Jameson and Baby Jackson!

No comments: