I was told by my dear friend Lisa early on, when winter had just started, that it was a "La Nina" year. Having lived in Indiana for over 10 years, I can remember wearing shorts one day and then it snowing on my birthday (in mid-April), so I was just WAITING for the bad weather to hit...surely it couldn't stay this sunny, this pleasant, this easy ALL WINTER! Well, let's just say, my kids wore their snow gear ONCE this winter - and it was barely enough to build a small snowman.
How different from LAST winter where we were virtually trapped in our home for 4 days due to freezing ice and below zero temps (the same 4 days the Super Bowl was held here in Indy this year and it was 70 degrees!)
THANK YOU LA NINA! You are welcome anytime!
So here are a few out door photos that I've taken throughout February and March
(*note the short sleeves, green grass, flowers even!)
No comments:
Post a Comment