He is Risen indeed!
Happy Easter everyone!
We have had a great Easter weekend - painting eggs, an Easter Egg Hunt at a friends and then Easter Sunday Fun!
I love this time of year! I LOVE that after 47 days a Lent, (denial, sacrifice, giving stuff up) there is RESURRECTION on Sunday! The tomb is empty!
We celebrate, similar to Christmas morning - with all the eggs, candy, baskets and fun waiting behind us - while we sit as a family, light our Lent candles, and read the Easter Story. (From the Jesus Storybook Bible)
Then, we eat cinnamon rolls! (and for Easter, I have my long anticipated Cadbury Egg!)
It's been a GREAT weekend!
Here's our Easter Egg coloring:
Here's the Easter Egg Hunt at a friend's house - SO THANKFUL the weather has turned! (We had 9 inches of snow at the start of this week!)
Easter Sunday
And this was how our BIGS woke up to April Fools Day! Tee Hee! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment