Monday, October 15, 2012

ER Visit for JJ

We were having a wonderful evening - using a new set of kids golf clubs I scored at a Garage Sale...and Joey accidentally swung the driver right into JJ's cheek. Oh the blood. Oh the screaming. OH HE WAS SO BRAVE. Jameson is one who will scream and fight the entire time you try to trim his nails (every time you try to trim his nails). So Joe and I were certain this was going to be AWFUL. But, he laid there, was very trusting of the ER Doctor and just shut his eyes....genious idea! Thank God he laid still. 4 stitches later, we were heading home. He was so brave. I think there may be a little scar there for a long time. But he definitely has a greater respect for keeping a distance from people swining things. :)



No comments: