Sunday, November 27, 2016

March and April 2016

Oaks Girls Basketball Banquet
 

1st Grade Field Trip






3rd grade Field Trip to Greek Isles


March 14th - Pie Day!


 5th Grade Patriotic Speech Festival







 St. Patrick's Day Parade




 5th Grade Overnight Field Trip - Camp Tecumseh


















Coloring Easter Eggs with Gram


 Happy Easter!






Training runs with Sarah - My final Marathon running buddy



Morgan getting her ears pierced in Ohio



Stopped at COSI on the way home







 Barry Manilow with Sonna and Bammie



 April Fools!



Final FOUR!





Celebrating Joey's 11th birthday with Duck Pin Bowling






Being celebrated at school too

 
Just before I turned 41, I finished my 4th marathon at age 40....I didn't officially turn 41 until 3:04pm....so I made it just in time.  I had set a goal to run 4 marathons by 40....and I did it.


Sarah ran my first (in 2001) and my last (in 2016) with me!


Indy Fuel Hockey game


 Indiana Pacers game...way up there...


No comments: