My, how time flies!
We have had quite an evenful month of figuring out what to do with this little one of ours. From not getting enough to eat, so supplementing...to now, after an unexpected doctor's visit...I've been OVER feeding him! (he was having lots of congestion and trouble breathing when laying flat on his back or tummy)
So the relux issue is solved and our sweet boy is doing great!
He's sleeping from 9pm to 5am, with a little fussing around 1am...but just needs a few pats and is back to sleep in no time.
He's 13.75 lbs
He naps 3 times a day, but that is often in his car seat out of necessity following along with his big brothers and sister.



We have had LOTS of snow lately...which keeps us inside quite often...but Jameson and I got outside to shovel the driveway, while big brother and sister were in school and JT was napping! He didn't want to ride in the sled, but he sure loved moving the snow around with his broom and shovel - such a great helper! (and quite cute in his snowsuit, I might add!)

Only half-way through the month, but the Happiness Project of Megan's is in full swing - it's going great! Here is one small way to track the goals set for the month...

So far, the only time I have not checked off a goal (laundry was the only one!) was because I had broncitis for 2 days this week..but even that is back on track! I must say, even amidst the sickness, I still felt happiness with my children, when the house was maintained, and when I got to read Purpose Driven Life and even just one sentence from the Bible...I'll be adding additional goals and things to focus on in February...so stay tuned!
Enjoy the day today!
Joe, Megan, Joey, Morgan, Jameson and Baby Jackson!
No comments:
Post a Comment