
Ours began with balloons and a card attached for each kiddo and I had gotten a bouquet of flowers the day before which was the centerpiece of our dinner table.
Joe got the "I Like You" book, per a suggestion from my friend MaryBeth, and a perfect card about chaos, laundry and the love we have through it all...

The kids enjoyed some Krispy Kreme donuts as we drove Joey to school - which was a Valentine Day filled celebration in his kindergarten class. Joey signed Laffy Taffy Valentines for his 15 classmates and 3 teachers...it took a while the night before!




In the afternoon, while Jameson and Jackson napped, Morgan and I made a heart shaped brownie - homemade frosting for decoration too...sadly, there were also sugar cookies made, but my recipe was lame, so they all turned out to be one big flat mess on the cookie sheet...not even worth frosting...still will be eaten, most likely though :)
On Sunday, Morgan, our photo journalist, captured a few more of Jackson (cropped and edited by me)


No comments:
Post a Comment