Monday, January 30, 2012

Disney on Ice - Morgan's Birthday Experience!

What an amazing day this was! Morgan celebrated her 5th birthday just a few days after Christmas. We decided to make this year's gift be a "Experiential" birthday. So we celebrated on her big day with 2 of Morgan's dearest friends - Reese and her cousin Zani. Little did they know on that day, that they would also celebrate Morgan's birthday 23 days later at DISNEY ON ICE! We made 23 golden links (like Rapunzel's hair) at her party as a COUNTDOWN to the big day!


The day was finally here! Morgan got to rip her final golden link... On the way, we stopped for a snack - so they wouldn't be hungry AT the event! :) Me and 3 beautiful princesses drove to Conseco Fieldhouse for the show.






I must say, it was just AWESOME! I recorded some of the show in video, so I don't have pictures...and sometimes I was so amazed at what was happening (like 2 people flying high above the ice on golden felt!!!) that I didn't get photo or video....oh but the memories remain! We finished the night with dinner...our birthday princess wanted mac and cheese and pancakes...where else can you get that but...CRACKER BARREL!

It was a wonderful experience for all of us. I will treasure that special show with those 3 lovely girls.

No comments: