Sunday, November 26, 2017

October 2017

October is filled with outdoor fun - hosting our annual Halloween Party, Fall Break camping trip, an adventure to Columbus, Ohio and school projects.


1st Grade Field Trip to Troyer Farms















A Fall Festival at the JCC (with the Ballards)



2nd Place Finish in Fall Ball with the Dodgers



Morgan's Earth Project for 5th grade Saturday School



 O-H-I-O!






 End of Season Celebration for Cross Country



 Bammie made us our annual Columbus Day Cake


3rd Grade Transportation Field Trip







Fall Break Camping at Shakamak State Park (with the Hulens)


















Basketball Season is underway!




Another job I have, besides coaching at Cathedral and teaching at Butler is the Risk Coordinator for the BU Health and Recreation Complex - this was a faculty/staff Wellness Fair that I was asked to present and host a station.


Cathedral TEAM RETREAT! (a trip to Wright State University and a sleepover in our gym, the next morning we did the Escape Room!)












Pumpkin Carving!


1st Grade Timeline Project and 3rd Grade Transportation Project (Jameson did a steamboat)




 TOGETHER!


Our Annual Schmidt House HALLOWEEN PARTY!













































Our 2017-2018 School Photos


Trick or Treating at Butler University Ross Hall (I had to miss trick or treating because I had a game!)

No comments: