Thursday, September 19, 2013

Holiday World 2013!


I must have taken all my photos on my phone this year, so until I upload those, this is the only pic I've got of our great time at Holiday World!
We camped for 3 nights - went to the park for 2 days and we had a GREAT time!
Although, we may choose to camp somewhere else in the future (this is a MUST DO on an annual basis for us!) - the golf carts were everywhere and we got kind of tired of them nearly running our kids over....
The park was so much fun and it was well worth spreading out our time into 2 days - we barely went to the same place twice in the entire time were where there!
It was a super fun trip!



So far...still...I can only find photos of our flat tire....ugh.



No comments: