| Class of 93 and their spouses |
| Class of 93 |
| We went and visited the Bruglers while we were in town! |
| Shelley hosted our family - God bless her! |
I can't believe it's been 20 years since I graduated high school. It's crazy to think how much time that is...I have been living in Indiana nearly as long as I lived in Ohio!
I was in charge of the reunion with some dear friends - Shelley, Mike and Kristi.
The prep work was mostly hunting down people on Facebook, posting info in the Tribune and emailing as many alums as possible.
The turn out was about 10% - 25 alums came to the event on Saturday night.
Friday night, we met at the HHS vs. Lakeview football game - it was fun to be at the game and see all the changes and updates to the school and stadium.
Saturday during the day, we met at Tiger Town so all our kids could play - that was really fun. I loved seeing who we all created! :)
Adorable kids - and most of the kids were the ages of those that I knew when the parents where that age - crazy thought!
Saturday night was a really nice dinner at Leo's - it was quiet, comfortable, and people just caught up with one another. Good food, good conversation and good times. I am SO thankful we did it this way.
I wish more of our grads could have attended, but we have people living ALL over the country and world - so it's understandable why they didn't make it. Also, many folks from our class have kids who are in middle school or high school and their children had sports commitments or events they just couldn't miss.
I think our efforts to gather together were appreciated and although many couldn't attend, they KNEW the reunion was happening and they wished us well.
It was fun. And I look forward to our 25th - which will most likely happen over Thanksgiving at a Bar....to keep it super simple. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment